Evening husky tour
This is a relaxing tour where you sit on the guide-sled. Dog sledding in the dark is a very cozy experience. We drive through unpopulated places without light polution to maximise the chance of seeing northern lights dancing in the sky!
21:00 – 23:00
We are very flexible to adjust the length of the tour or start or end the tour at another time. Please contact us with your wishes.
- 21:00 – Arrival at Yellow Snow Husky Tours.
- Gear up in warm clothes.
- Safety-instruction: You will meet the stars of the kennel, our huskies. The guide will give you information about the dogs and the tour.
- Prepare the dogs: The guide will prepare the dogs for the tour. You can help with this if you want.
- Dogsled tour: Off we go on a beautiful tour, we will be out for a good hour, in which we cover 10-15 km through a white landscape. Half-way we have a break where we give the dogs a well deserved snack and have some home-made fika ourselves. During the tour there is plenty of time for short breaks to make pictures, cuddle with the dogs and learn more about the nature around us.
- Take care of the dogs: After the tour we thank the dogs for the amazing job they have done and bring them back to their kennel.
- ca 23:00 – End of the tour: You return the gear you borrowed from us and unfortunately it is already time to leave. But you will go home with life-long memories and you are always welcome back for more adventures!
- A private tour, with just your group!
- A professional guide who speaks English, Dutch, German and Swedish
- A comfortable seat on the guide-sled with 6-8 dogs
- Warm clothes and other gear. Overall, boots, hat, mittens and a headlamp
- Travel insurance
- Transfer to/from our kennel
Sitting on the guide-sled
You will have a comfortable seat on the guide-sled while the guide steers the team.
There are no requirements in regard of experience, age and fitness to join this tour with us.
Because we are out on a private tour, we can change the program to your wishes and abilities at any time.
2.000 SEK per person
Children (0-11 years)
1.000 SEK per person
* If a single person wants to book this tour we charge 50% extra.
If you want to know more about this tour or to make a reservation, please fill in the short form below.