Evening husky tour
This is a relaxing tour where you sit on the guide-sled. Dog sledding in the dark is a very cozy experience. We drive through unpopulated places without light polution to maximise the chance of seeing northern lights dancing in the sky!
21:00 – 23:00
We are very flexible to adjust the length of the tour or start or end the tour at another time. Please contact us with your wishes.
- 21:00 – Arrival at Yellow Snow Husky Tours.
- Gear up in warm clothes.
- Safety-instruction: You will meet the stars of the kennel, our huskies. The guide will give you information about the dogs and the tour.
- Prepare the dogs: The guide will prepare the dogs for the tour. You can help with this if you want.
- Dogsled tour: Off we go on a beautiful tour, we will be out for a good hour, in which we cover 10-15 km through a white landscape. Half-way we have a break where we give the dogs a well deserved snack and have some home-made fika ourselves. During the tour there is plenty of time for short breaks to make pictures, cuddle with the dogs and learn more about the nature around us.
- Take care of the dogs: After the tour we thank the dogs for the amazing job they have done and bring them back to their kennel.
- ca 23:00 – End of the tour: You return the gear you borrowed from us and unfortunately it is already time to leave. But you will go home with life-long memories and you are always welcome back for more adventures!
- A private tour, with just your group!
- A professional guide who speaks English, Dutch, German and Swedish
- A comfortable seat on the guide-sled with 6-8 dogs
- Warm clothes and other gear. Overall, boots, hat, mittens and a headlamp
- Travel insurance
- Transfer to/from our kennel
Sitting on the guide-sled
You will have a comfortable seat on the guide-sled while the guide steers the team.
There are no requirements in regard of experience, age and fitness to join this tour with us.
Because we are out on a private tour, we can change the program to your wishes and abilities at any time.
2.500 SEK per person
Children (0-11 years)
1.875 SEK per person
* If a single person wants to book this tour we charge 50% extra.
1 December – 15 March
You can book this activity by sending us and email or by filling in the booking form. We will answer your request as soon as we can.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
If you want to know more about this tour or to make a reservation, please fill in the short form below.