Husky Snowshoe walk
With snowshoes we can walk more easily through the deep snow. And what is better than to share this experience with human’s best friend. If you want you can get a belly-belt and your ‘own’ husky and feel his power during the walk.
10:00 – 12:30 / 14:00 – 16:30
We are very flexible to adjust the length of the tour or start or end the tour at another time. Please contact us with your wishes.
- Arrival at Yellow Snow Husky Tours.
- Gear up in warm clothes.
- Kennel introduction: You will meet the stars of the kennel, our huskies. The guide will give you information about the dogs and the tour.
- Snowshoe walk: We will put on the snowshoes, walking with them feels quite natural. Some lucky dogs are allowed to join us on the walk, and if you want you can have your ‘own’ husky on a belly-belt. This way you really feel how much power they have! We will be out in nature for approximately 1.5-2 hours before we head back to the kennel.
- Kennel: In the kennel there is still time to cuddle lots of dogs and puppies. Don’t hesitate to ask your guide all the questions you have about dogsledding, huskies, puppies, winter etc.
- End of the tour: You return the gear you borrowed from us and unfortunately it is already time to leave. But you will go home with life-long memories and you are always welcome back for more adventures!
- A private tour, with just your group!
- A professional guide who speaks English and Dutch/German/Swedish
- Snowshoes and your own husky on a belly-belt (if you want)
- Warm clothes and other gear. Overall, boots, hat, mittens and a headlamp
- Travel insurance
- Transfer to/from our kennel
There are no requirements in regard of experience, age and fitness to join this tour with us.
Because we are out on a private tour, we can change the program to your wishes and abilities at any time.
Walking with snowshoes is super easy. We can take different trails: through very deep snow or over easier paths, or a combination of both. We also have snowshoes available for our young guests.
2.000 SEK per person
Children (0-11 years)
1.500 SEK per person
* Minimum charge is for 2 adults.
If you want to know more about this tour or to make a reservation, please fill in the short form below.